Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday Love


Ok- I haven't been feeling so well over the past few weeks and just knew I would would be ill when my birthday rolled around. I was already dreading the big day because of it's nasty number and my husband was out of town that week on business to boot. So go ahead, bring on the illness, might as well.


As I'm laying in bed basically dead to the world for two days straight, my daughter was thinking of me and working her magic in the kitchen. The one thing I always ask for on my birthday is Red Velvet Cake with COOKED frosting. Thank goodness my daughter loves to bake and can function in the kitchen solo. Unbeknownest to me, she baked a double layer Red Velvet Cake just for ME. As puny as I was that weekend, you can bet I sat up in bed to blow my candles out and have that piece of cake!


THANKS MO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment